My sweet visiting teacher told me about this clip yesterday when she came to visit. It is definitely worth watching.
I am actually posting this at 3 in the afternoon and I am still in my jammies! Yes my PJ's, which might I add are covered in baby spit up and my hair... well...it is pulled back in a banana clip!
To all the special mothers in my life...I love you all...and I know...God sees.
FAMILY I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.
Jake works for a bank and has loved being there for the past 11 years. He is currently a Senior Vice President and we are very proud of his hard work. He is also teaching in the Masters program once a week at the University of Phoenix. Liz is a stay at home mom that volunteers with the kids activities and keeps herself busy she recently just finished her first marathon. There is never a dull moment in the Heugly household, and it is NEVER QUIET!!
2 comments:
Thanks Liz, I needed that!
I loved this Liz..Along with feeling average and normal at times, I needed to be reminded why being invisible is a good thing as well.
What a positive thought to begin the day.
Post a Comment