This year for Sammie's birthday we took a few of her friends down to pirate island in Orem. Yes she turned 8 well over a month ago but with life slightly crazy these days we were lucky to even have one. Of course the morning of the party Alex woke up running a fever(a story for another post) but we still managed to pull it off with a little help from Grandma Ellis. Alex and Bridger stayed home but still seemed to have as much fun as we did. Now did Grandma have as much fun!?! Ummmm You'd have to ask her! LOL
We turned each of the kids into pirates with eye patches and bandannas, ate a monster pizza and yummy pirate cake, played arcade games and even danced the hokey poky. Let's not forget the thousands of tickets they won that we then had to wait a century for them to decide what lame...I mean absolutely awesome prizes to buy with! Come on you all know what I am talking about!
Our cute hostess talked in a pirate voice the whole time to the point where the kids were asking if it really was her real voice. She responded with I sure hope it is my real voice because if it isn't I wouldn't know what to do.
Everyone had a great time and are already asking when we can go back. I say ask me after I've had some tylenol and a diet coke! LOL










1 comment:
What a fun birthday party!! Looks like our pirate-loving family may have to check it out :)
Post a Comment