Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bridger Curtis Heugly...



You have probably been wondering where I have been the last forever....o.k. maybe not...but I am going to tell you anyway! I have been glued to my couch taking in every sound and smell of the newest little guy in my life. Yes my house is a wreck and my laundry has now not only taken up residence in the laundry room but the hallway and master bedroom as well, and whats for dinner??? Let's not even go there. Now ask me if I care...NOPE! I am determined to enjoy every second of this little guys life because let's face it...they grow up too fast!

Drew my oldest is creeping up on 14, and Alex my youngest (well not any more) will be 4 any minute and I am realizing that time really does fly!!

Bridger Curtis Heugly joined our family on September 25, 2009 at 10:40 A.M. He weighed 7 lbs 10oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is cute as a button and has the sweetest little face you could imagine. We are still trying to decide who he will look the most like, however Sammie is very proud to announce...he has her toes!

I am not sure that this little guy will ever learn to walk or talk or do anything by himself, since he his 4 older siblings who already at just a month old tend to his every move and noise. He is rarely put down and I think he may hold a world record for how many kisses he has received. We may eventually have one spoiled little man on our hands but for now he is just perfect!

We feel very blessed to have this special little guy in our home. I am always amazed...yes even after 5 at what a miracle life truly is!

So to sum it all up...sorry so short...but I have a baby to go hold!

More bragging to follow...

5 comments:

geislers said...

First of all, love that little guy! Second, He looks like Christian (i think). Third, you blogged!! So happy for you guys!

Michael and Natalia said...

Liz, he is perfect! Congratulations!!! I love reading your posts and missed hearing from you... but you have a great excuse for not blogging :) You are a great Mom and Bridger is so precious! Congrats again!

Wendy Wells said...

Congratulations! He's too cute! I'm jealous you're done and your baby is here!

Rachelle said...

He is so precious! Congrats!

Love you guys,

Rachelle

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

What can I say? You make gorgeous children! Welcome to the world little Bridger!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors