Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On The Fifth Date Of Christmas...

On the fifth date of Christmas the Heugly's spent together...
TY-ING QUILTS!





Sub for Santa Shopping...


Built a gingerbread house...

3-D movie...



And saw the lights at Temple Square.


Last night as a family we tied 6 baby blankets for our good friend Renee. Her youngest son Landon who is almost 3, spent his very first christmas up at Primary Children's in the NICU. To give back to the hospital Renee takes 50 quilts (tied or fleece) and gives them to the NICU for Christmas. Santa visits all of the babies on Christmas and gives them each a new blanket.


Jake and I cut and the children sat and tied knots...thank heavens for scouts!
We loved this little project and for sure will be helping out again next year!

2 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Liz I can't thank you enough for your help with my project...You are such a wonderful friend and I honestly don't know what I would do without your cherished friendship. Thank you for all you do and for who you are, I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

geislers said...

Looks like another sucessfull "date". However, I am starting to think you don't want us on your "dates" anymore. Whatever Liz! LOL! J/K. Love you guys!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors