Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jr. Jazz or U of U???

I am officially torn...I am not quite sure who I should cheer for...The Jr. Jazz or U of U!?!



Last night Christian's Jr. Jazz basketball team was able to be one of 4 teams to participate in the U of U's basketball half time. They were able to sit on the floor before the game started,meet swoop and high five all of the players...not to mention see all the darling cheerleaders up close! I'm sure if you were to ask Christian he would probably tell you that was one of the highlights! LOL

During halftime they were able to enter through the tunnel and actually play a short 7 minute game on the court...did I mention they got to sit on the players chairs!?!

It was a blast and since Jake is out of town I was able to spend this special night with my boys and a couple of their friends. I actually got there on time, found a parking spot not too far away and remembered the camera! Seriously just a small Christmas miracle!

As for right now I am totally a Jr. Jazz Fan! GO CHRISTIAN!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors