Lincoln David Howard 11/3/2008 ~ 11/26/2008 
Our sweet son, Lincoln, came to us straight from Heaven to bless our lives. Lincoln accomplished many miracles while here and unexpectedly returned to his Father in Heaven on November 26, 2008. Born November 3, 2008 to parents, Natalia and Michael. Survived by parents, brothers; Dmitri, Logan, and Landon, and his sister, Destiny. Grandparents, and many other loving family members. Little buddy, we have so much to tell you, "We love and we'll miss you, but we know we'll see you again someday."- Dmitri. "Thank you to Heavenly Father for Lincoln. You are so cute and cuddly."- Logan. "No go homeI just love my Linclon."- Destiny. "You are so pure, you could have returned home immediately, but because of your and our Heavenly Father's great love, we were able to enjoy your presence a bit longer. The time we got to spend with you, we will cherish forever, it was so precious. May our Father in Heaven keep you near, until we hold you again."- Mom and Dad.
Today Jake and I attended the funeral of our friends Mike and Natalia's sweet little son Lincoln. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life as I did yesterday. I am truly grateful for the knowledge I have that families are forever. They are such a sweet family and I was amazed at their strength. We want them to know how much we truly love their family and that our thoughts and prayers are with them always.
15 years ago









2 comments:
That is so sad!It seems like there has been a lot of sweet, strong spirits returning to our Heavenly Father lately!
Dear Jake and Liz,
We wanted to let you know how much it meant for us that you were able to come and support us during this difficult time in our lives. We know how busy life can get and we don’t get to see each other as often as we would like, but we have a kindred connection with you and know you are always there for us.
It warmed our hearts seeing how quickly you commented on Lincoln’s guestbook. It let us know our family was in your thoughts and prayers, and that you were immediately there to help. Your love and support is amazing! We are blessed to have you in our lives.
Post a Comment