Monday, November 17, 2008

Thought I'd Share...

So it is midnight and I can't sleep. Maybe it is because Jake is out of town or possibly because I have a lot on my mind...It definitely can't be because I had two coke zeros tonight...definitely not!

When Jake is out of town I have trouble sleeping and since he seems to be gone more lately than he is home I bet you can't guess what I've been doing?? If you guessed not sleeping you are so smart...next time I see you I will have to give you a gold star...Way to go! LOL!!
Lately I have been listening to a lot of music to pass my time. I am always burning a new CD or adding new songs to my ipod. I am always listening to music as I clean and fold laundry and music is always playing in my car as I drive my kids to and from practices and lessons.
I found a new CD tonight that I just love. I think it is pretty new because I had a hard time finding the cover to share. It is a little different from my regular genre but I love it!!
It is sweet and clean and just what I need right now to keep me in a good mood...If I can just be totally honest!
I promise if you listen to it you will know what I am saying. It is short and sweet as there is only 6 songs on the whole CD, my favorite being Don't Say and Happy.
Check it out and let me know what you think, unless it is to tell me I'm getting old! I already know I am...Hello I found my first gray hair!! SERIOUSLY WHATEVER!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors