Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Anything But Perfect...

As a mother I try each day to be the best Mom I can be. Try being the operative word! Let's just be honest...I am anything but perfect!


I try to fix well balanced meals each night...yet sometimes pizza is so much more convenient!


I try to be organized and on time...yet I always seem to be at least 10 minutes behind!


I try to keep up on the laundry...however sometimes I would rather just read a good book!


I try to keep my cool...yet sometimes say things I wish I hadn't! Which brings me to my story...come on you knew it was coming!


I try to sensor what I say when I stub my toe or am frustrated when my children won't listen or say I find potato chips in their beds!! Oh yes potato chips...barbecue to be exact! Yet sometimes I just slip! I often find my self saying ARE YOU KIDDING ME or FOR CRYING OUT LOUD or I AM GOING TO LOOSE IT and even the occasional DANG IT! Oh yes I say DANG IT! Let's be honest...sometimes it feels so good! Let me also add all of these are said with my teeth clenched, clenching your teeth makes you feel so much better...try it!


Yesterday while getting ready for the day I could hear Alex playing in the other room. She must have seen something really cool because all of a sudden I heard a HOLY come out of her mouth. Shocked and a little worried I asked her what she had said and she just giggled and continued playing. Not sure exactly what followed the Holy I didn't want to press the issue.


I continued getting ready for the day and headed over to the Elementary School to help with PTA responsibilities. A while after being there Aimee the PTA president walked into the room and said "Liz...I think Alex just said HOLY.......................................................................................................


Macaroni!!
LOL!! Seriously I'm not perfect but give me a break!!
I told you I like to say DANG IT! WHATEVER!


FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors