I am always a little behind. Whether it is showing up late to an appointment or laughing at a joke a few minutes after it is told or even sometimes the next day and I am often the last one to know what is going on in the world. I more often than not find out what is taking place with friends and family or others by reading their blogs. This of course is one of the reasons I continue to blog and why I love it so much.
I love checking up on all of you and reading your funny and sometimes crazy little stories about your families. I love seeing how my nieces and nephews are doing in school and in sports, things I might never have known if it weren't for this wonderful tool we now have.
Of course I said earlier that I am always behind! I have seen the nie nie recovery button on many blogs and have been to busy to take the time to even click on it or wonder what it was.
I am sure many of you have heard and already know about this very sad story of Stephanie and Christian Nielson who were involved in a plane crash Earlier this summer in August.
I love checking up on all of you and reading your funny and sometimes crazy little stories about your families. I love seeing how my nieces and nephews are doing in school and in sports, things I might never have known if it weren't for this wonderful tool we now have.
Of course I said earlier that I am always behind! I have seen the nie nie recovery button on many blogs and have been to busy to take the time to even click on it or wonder what it was.
I am sure many of you have heard and already know about this very sad story of Stephanie and Christian Nielson who were involved in a plane crash Earlier this summer in August.
I finally clicked on the button as was very touched. Not just by this amazing family and how they have pulled together to support and love one another through a very difficult time, but also by all of the many others who have reached out to them in their time of need.
Stephanie and Christian have four children who are currently living with family. I can only imagine how they must be feeling. Alex is upset when Jake is gone overnight and asks at least 10 + times a day "Where's Daddy?" What must their children be feeling?
I found this clip of 2 of their daughters singing at a benefit concert. If it doesn't touch you and encourage you to reach out to this sweet family I don't know what will.
I know times are hard for many right now but please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers and if possible take the time to donate.
I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. Maya Angelou










No comments:
Post a Comment