Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One of those days...


So today was just ONE OF THOSE DAYS! I woke up too early with a very lovely headache and a very bloated stomach...Need I say more!?! Of course it would be today when I wasn't feeling so hot that I would have to do a million things and be seen by a million people. WHATEVER!


I got ready and in my opinion looked pretty dang cute, of course this is just my opinion but I would like to think that my opinion counts for something!!


Thinking it was pretty chilly outside I grabbed my new shiny totally HOT black jacket. The jacket I have been waiting all year to wear but it just hasn't been quite cold enough.


Of course while out running about I got hungry...a girls got to eat...so I stopped at my favorite sandwich shop (Jimmy Johns) to grab a sandwich. While picking up my order, the cute (well to be honest not so cute) young man behind the counter was smiling at me. I of course smiled back because HELLO I am so friendly! I guess I shouldn't have smiled because he took that as a Que to talk to me.


Man behind the counter: " What salon are you from?"


Me: " What?" Hearing what he asked but just making sure.


MBTC: "What salon are you from?"


Me: Thinking...Wow my hair must be so cute today "Salon, Oh I'm not from a salon."


MBTC: "Oh I'm sorry I just saw your jacket and thought..."


Me: Smiling politely but wanting to stick my tongue out at him...or something else, if you know what I mean. "Oh no this is just a jacket."


Are you kidding me! He thought my totally cute, totally HOT, totally IN jacket was a hair smock. He obviously has NO idea about style...WHATEVER!


I did however get a good laugh about this one and hope you did to!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors