HUSBAND TAG
1. What is his name? Jacob Curtis Heugly
2. Who eats more? Hard Question...LOL It depends, if it is food in general it would be Jake but if it is sweets that would be ME!
3. Who said I love you first? That would be him, I was too nervous.
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? Seriously do I really have to answer this question? I guess I would have to say he is...his favorite show is the History channel and he did work very hard at getting his masters. However when it comes to kid stuff ie. bumps and bruises, diapers etc... I totally win!
6. Who is more sensitive? That would be me! I cry at everything. Jake is however very sensitive, we have set aside Sundays to watch Home Makeover so Jake can have his weekly cry!
7. Who does the laundry? I wish I could say the maid! Seriously ME but don't talk to Jake about this one,today we had to search for a pair of clean ...you get the picture!.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Jake.
9. Who pays the bills? He does and to that I have to say Thank Heavens! Paying bills puts me in the worst mood!.
10. Who cooks more?I do. What meals do you cook together? Sundays are our day that we share meals. Jake is very helpful when it comes to that. Come to think of it there really isn't anything he doesn't help with! HE IS AMAZING!!
12. Who is more stubborn? That would have to be at TIE. We can both be very stubborn!!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Admit we're wrong...NEVER!
14.Who has more siblings? Jake...He has 4 brothers I just have 1 brother and 1 sister.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I prefer skirts so that would have to be Jake.
16.What do you like to do together? We love doing anything together. Our favorite times are when we are just doing NOTHING! He is my best friend. I love when he has the day off of work and we can spend the whole day together. How many more years until he can retire??
17. Who eats more sweets? I think I answered that earlier, ME, ME, ME!
18. Guilty Pleasures? Should we really talk about these?? What do I dare share?? Jake loves eating Kakuna crackers and cheese in bed late at night! Try kissing him after that...I don't think so EWWW!
19. How did you meet? I went to his house to invite him to a Young Adult activity...the rest is history!
20. Who asked who out first? Jake called and asked me out...I was actually shocked, I thought he liked my friend!
21. Who kissed who first? He did.... at his parents home in the basement. He told me he had been wanting to ask me something all night. I asked him what and he asked if I minded if he kissed me. He didn't even wait for my answer which of course would have been YES!
22. Who proposed? He did February 14Th, the very first minute to be exact. He popped the question at midnight. He says I never said YES but that is a LIE! We've been married over 10 years I think I must have said YES!
23. His best features? His legs, he has very defined calves.
24. What is his greatest quality? He has the best personality. I am constantly laughing!!! He also is truly the best Dad. He loves being with our children and is one of the most involved fathers I have ever met. (Stay tuned later this week for his latest adventure!! When I say he would do anything for his kids I mean he will do ANYTHING!)
25. Tag? Marci, Sue, Lisa
Thanks Amy for tagging me and giving me this silly little game to BRAG about my darling husband. When I met Jake I was just trying to be a friend. He had just returned from his mission and was new to the ward since his parents had moved while he was away. I was instantly drawn to Jake but never in a million years thought we would end up married. I had come to the conclusion that I would be singe my whole life and added to that a single Mom. I left his house that Sunday with the strangest feeling, almost a love at first sight but again I never thought I would marry. I knew when I left his house that day that we would be good friends, best friends and that is what we are! Over 10 years later I still consider Jake my very best friend and can't imagine my life without him. He is such an amazing Husband and Father. He is one of the kindest, smartest, most loving and giving people you could ever meet and I am very blessed to have him in my life. I love you to the moon and back!









2 comments:
What an awesome tribute to one of my favorite people..It doesn't hurt that he's my son..
You two were meant for each other.You compliment each other in so many ways.
You have given me a gift that is worth everything..You love my son.
I love you Liz, thanx for all you do for Jake and my little ones.
k I know this wasn't a trib..Just a hubby tag..But your answers were totally complimentary, and loving..I can call it anything I want.lol
Post a Comment