I told you in an earlier post this week that Jake was one of those Dad's who would do anything for his kids, and by anything I mean ANYTHING!!!
I would also have to add to that me. There isn't anything Jake wouldn't do for me and he proved that this week.
This week our Elementary school celebrated red ribbon week. Wednesday's theme was Don't Monkey Around With Drugs. The whole school met in the auditorium for a banana eating contest that was absolutely a BLAST!
Bet you can't guess who this cute ape is!?! Would you believe me if I told you I only had to ask him once?? Of course he stole the show... and seriously only made 2 kids cry.
What an awesome Husband and Dad. Not many men (if any) would dress up in a sweaty, stinky ape costume and bounce around in a room full of Parents, Teachers and kids!
Thanks again Sweetie...I go BANANAS over you...LOL!!









4 comments:
Wow, that's true love! What a great daddy :)
i love looking at your blog...it always makes me laugh!!
The funny thing is I am not sure that Jake needs to wear the costume! LOL!!J/K!
What a guy!!!
Post a Comment