Monday, September 15, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the wall whose the fairest of them all...


My friend joked not long ago that she thinks she has the opposite of Anorexia. She says she thinks she looks cute until she gets a glance in the mirror.


I too think I suffer from this same illness. I think I look hot and then I see a picture of myself and am mortified...SERIOUSLY WHATEVER!


It didn't help today when I was getting ready for the gym and Alex was my "mirror".


I was struggling putting on my spandex,(yes I said spandex) shorts. I had just gotten out of the shower and the dang things just wouldn't slide on. It was a lot like trying to put on nylons, are you with me??


Alex sat watching me with a very puzzled look on her face and then said..."Mom are those yours or mine?"


Seriously did they look that small on me? WHATEVER ALEX!


4 comments:

geislers said...

That was hilarious Alex! I have that issue everyday. Welcome to my world. Here is my solution. Don't wear spandex. The bigger the better right? WHATEVER!!

Lance and Becky said...

I think I have the same disease! I'm not talking about when I'm pregnant either :)

Des said...

That's hilarious! I'm just waiting for the day when my Alex will say the same thing to me!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

What in the world were you doing in spandex anyway????? ;)

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors