I have always loved fairy tales and just like all little girls I too used to dream of one day becoming a princess. One of my favorite fairy tales is that of Rapunzel.

Her long thick golden hair,and a prince that visits her daily in the tower where her wicked step mother has locked her! Once to the tower the prince then climbs her beautiful mane just to be with her and give her a kiss. All in secret hoping that one day he will be able to rescue her.
I think Rapunzel just might be Alex's favorite story and I fear I may need to become like the wicked stepmother and lock her in her room...
While driving in the car the other day Alex and I had a conversation that went a little like this...
Alex: Mom... I like to kiss.
M: What? What did you say. (Of course hearing what she said but hoping I was wrong! She is only 2 1/2)
Alex: I LLLLLove to kiss!
I am so going to have to lock her in her room! Seriously somebody HELP!
Thank heavens she doesn't have Rapunzels long golden hair!









2 comments:
Even without Rapunzel hair, she is still a beautiful princess :)
She is such a character!!! You'll have to remind her of those statements when you are giving her the earliest of curfews in a few years!
Post a Comment