
Today were Andrews first Lacrosse games. He had a double header against Waterford and Alta. Unfortunately he lost both games but it was still fun to be there in all my orange cheering him on. Come to think of it I was the only parent in orange...Ummm Hello Mothers!! I think I was the loudest too...come to think of it I was the only one yelling...Ummm again can I say...Hello Mothers! Let me also add...Ummm Hello Fathers!!
Even though they lost both of their games (and when I mean lost I mean...LOST!), and even though Andrew was a little frustrated I was so proud of him and his team. Some of the other parents on the opposing team should be a little disappointed in their children. I won't drop any names, however I will give you a hint...Jake went there. Their team was awful, not to mention some of their fans as well! Whatever happened to good sportsmanship?
It was amazing to me that even though Brighton was loosing they still held their heads high, were polite, and in my eyes the true WINNERS! Go Bengals!
15 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment