Friday, August 15, 2008

What Time Is It??


Game time that is! It is August which means it is football time at the Heugly's again. Jake is coaching again this year and having a total BLAST!

His cute little team ( I hope they don't mind me calling them cute) loves him and Jake wishes he could take them all home to live with us.

Last week one of his lineman came up to him and said..."Coach my mind is telling me to play football but my body is telling me to stop...Don't worry I'm listening to my mind!"

Seriously it doesn't get much better than this. Here's to another fun filled and exciting football season! GO BENGALS!

(Above is Jake's team cheer and yes that is Jake in the middle yelling...We are the Bengals so I'm not quite sure why they are barking...but who says Tigers can't BARK...WHATEVER! )

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors