Friday, August 15, 2008

Confessions Of A Slacker Mom Part...


O.K. so if I wasn't feeling enough like a total slacker Mom I was visiting my sister the other day and she told me about this awesome website http://notimeforflashcards.com/.


From what my sister understands this cute Non Slacker Mom teaches preschool...or used to.

She is amazing and her ideas are so cute...from Olympic gold medals to caterpillar names to making your own crayons and butter. Did I mention the songs??? She has the cutest songs (some familiar and some not so familiar) that she has recorded herself singing. She is absolutely darling and so animated!


I joke that my children are going to be in therapy when they are all older and it is all going to be because of my love hate relationship with play dough. I know it is sooo much fun but the mess...AHHHH! I swear I am sweeping up dried play dough for weeks.


Of course this awesome mommy plays with play dough not to mention paint and glue and glitter...yes glitter. Did I mention her little boy looks like he might just barely be two. Glitter and a two year old...she is a saint in my eyes.


This web page is a must see and well worth the visit.


I bet you can't guess what we're doing today....


Play dough of course!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors