I was sent this video in an email this week and also saw this video on my friend Renees blog. I couldn't resist posting this, watch and you will see why! I bawled like a baby...maybe because I am an animal lover or maybe because I just have PMS! WHATEVER...I hope you enjoy!
FAMILY I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.
Jake works for a bank and has loved being there for the past 11 years. He is currently a Senior Vice President and we are very proud of his hard work. He is also teaching in the Masters program once a week at the University of Phoenix. Liz is a stay at home mom that volunteers with the kids activities and keeps herself busy she recently just finished her first marathon. There is never a dull moment in the Heugly household, and it is NEVER QUIET!!
1 comment:
Loved it! I'm not sure why I cried, maybe I was just happy that he didn't maul them :)
What a cool story.
Post a Comment