Sunday, August 24, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect!


This is Andrew on his first day of Kindergarten. Is he wearing jeans?? Ummm...what was his mother thinking???



Andrew on his first (well kind of) day of 7th grade. Ummm...didn't his mom teach him proper posture??? Seriously buddy...stand up straight! By the way love the shoes, love the shorts, love ya!
I can hardly believe Andrew let me take pictures of him. Ummm...oh that's right his mom threatened to send him to school in underwear if he didn't...and we're not talking the cool boxer kind...yep tighty whities!


This last Thursday all of the 7th graders were able to attend school for half a day. This is something our Junior High does to help orient them. Only the 7th graders attend. They visit each of their classes and meet their new teachers. They even had a small lunch break and a few minutes when the teachers made sure they knew how to open their lockers.

Why didn't my Junior High do this?? I was just thrown into the pit of lions! I remember my first day...I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to make it to all of my classes on time. I never even visited my locker and my arm was breaking by the end of the day from carrying all of my books. Thank heavens I looked cute! LOL

Andrew can successfully open his locker...even though it is quite a bit taller than he is. He can even make it to his classes on time. He is so excited for school to start...or is he just excited to wear his new school clothes??

3 comments:

geislers said...

Congrats Drew! you made it to Jr. High. I hope you love it. Albion is the greatest. Thats only because I went there of course! Hey Heugly kids hope you all have a great first day at school tomorrow. We love you all! Jared, Courtney, Gabe and Jada.

Joe and Marci said...

Holy cow - is Andrew old enough to be in Junior High????? I can't believe our little Drew is entering the scary world of teenagers, acne, girls, lots of homework, and school dances! He will be great and he'll just have to prepare Albion for all the future Heuglys that will be attending...

Brooke said...

I can't believe it! He is not old enough - really? Drew, you look awesome! I know you'll have a blast at school. Mom and Dad will be fighting the girls away! Good luck!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors