Sunday, August 24, 2008

AHHHHHHH!!!


I believe there is a saying somewhere that states that water and oil don't mix. I would like to also add that my 2 year old and play dough don't mix. Come to think of it neither do my 9 year old and scissors and while were on the subject I should also add in very large BOLD letters my 6 almost 7 year old and pens!!!
Seriously I joke about my love hate relationship with play dough and once again this week I was reminded why!! My darling daughter has a passion for play dough and on top of that a passion for climbing!! I have secretly stashed our play dough collection in the highest cupboard in our kitchen and still my daughter seems to find it. I am finding play dough all over my house...in drawers and carpets and toilets...OH YES EVEN THE TOILET!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
My darling 9 year old son decided to fix his hair. He thought it looked a little crooked and decided to fix the front. He fixed it a little too well leaving a rather large chunk missing from the front!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I decided to wait it out this summer and left it as is. Thank heavens school starts this week and he got a new hair cut!

Today at church my 6 almost 7 year old daughter received a back to school gift from her teacher...bless her heart! She was given a enormous pen with a cute note wishing her good luck tomorrow. Too bad the 5 inch #1 on the back of my leather seat that she drew isn't so cute! Did I mention it's permanent?? AHHHHHHH!!!! I have tried everything I can think of and so far it's going no where! I think this deserves another AHHHHHHHH!!!! Better yet I think it deserves two... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thank you I feel so much better now!

BTW: If any of you now anything that takes ball point pen out of tan leather seats please let me know...I have already tried...graffiti remover, magic erasers (not so magic this time), goo gone (before I read not to use it on leather...AHHH!!), alcohol and leather cleaning wipes!!! My car is ready to explode with all the fumes. Hey...that would solve my problem wouldn't it??? Oh Seriously I was just kidding!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Liz, you crack me up! I'm glad it's not just my kids that are naughty sometimes!

The Cundick Family said...

Been there, I love you humorous perspective and BTW I hate play doh too and we wont go there about permanent marker/pens *LOL*

Joe and Marci said...

I hear ya. I'm surprised "Goo Gone" didn't work - I just used it in my car to clean a seat (didn't know you're not s'posed to use it on leather...oops, but it worked)
Maybe Koko and Christian can go into the hairstyling business together some day, they've already had some practice...

Sherri said...

I was blog-hopping from a mutual acquiantance's comments you left. Try hairspray, not the aerosol stuff, just the normal stuff for your ball point pen problem. Not sure if it works with permanent, though. Good luck!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors