Backpack.
Fruit snack.
Waterbottle too.
Calculator.
French Translator.
Pink eraser.
Glue.
Notebooks.
Workbooks.
Poster paper.
Pens.
Dictionary.
Stationery.
Presents for my friends.
Lunchbox.
Tube socks.
Watercolors.
Tape.
Yellow pencils.
Plastic stencils.
One for every shape.
Wristwatch.
Stopwatch.
Cell phone.
DVD.
New computer.
Motorscooter.
Giant screen T.V.
That's my
list of
all I need to buy.
I never knew
a shopping list
could make my mother cry.
--Kenn Nesbitt
Fruit snack.
Waterbottle too.
Calculator.
French Translator.
Pink eraser.
Glue.
Notebooks.
Workbooks.
Poster paper.
Pens.
Dictionary.
Stationery.
Presents for my friends.
Lunchbox.
Tube socks.
Watercolors.
Tape.
Yellow pencils.
Plastic stencils.
One for every shape.
Wristwatch.
Stopwatch.
Cell phone.
DVD.
New computer.
Motorscooter.
Giant screen T.V.
That's my
list of
all I need to buy.
I never knew
a shopping list
could make my mother cry.
--Kenn Nesbitt
This poem pretty much sums up my school supply shopping experience! Yesterday Andrew came home with his new list of "NEEDS" for school. Are you kidding me??? I'd already been to the office supply store twice and practically bought the store not to mention the school clothes...Seriously WHATEVER!!
Of course we jumped right in the car and headed to Walmart. I thought that Walmart would be fast and we all know cheap...well I was wrong!! I think the whole state of Utah was there! Cheap maybe but fast NOT!! It was a total ZOO! People trampling one another and reaching over you and can I just say BO!! Seriously has anyone heard of deodorant, and I'm not talking about the kids!!
I gave up and headed to the supply store which I'm sad to say wasn't much better! Thank heavens he should be good for a year!










No comments:
Post a Comment