Every day after school I quiz my children on how their day was. How was school, did you learn anything new, do you have any homework...you get the idea.
Today Sammie told me all about her day. She is quite the social little butterfly and had 3 requests to play after school and believe it or not they were all from boys!! Can't blame them, she is pretty dang cute!!
After telling me about her wonderful and exciting day she told me that a boy at school had asked her a question that she didn't want to repeat. I of course jumped to conclusions and told her she had to tell me. Her face turned bright red and here is what she said...
"He asked me if I wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend and I said...............NO!"
I wish you all could have been here to hear her say this. It was too funny and we both burst in to the giggles. Can I just say how proud I am!! Seriously I think 6 almost 7 is a little too young!! LOL!










1 comment:
I agree, she is pretty cute ;) Ayden is ad they aren't in the same class but I remind him that they can still be friends and play at recess, after school and on weekends...that makes him smile!!
Post a Comment