What's a very sad little girl to do with all of her siblings in school???
Play dough...done that
Dolls...done that
Lunch with friends...done that
Visit Grandma...done that
Run PTA errands with Mom...done that and done that and done that!
Yesterday after Jake returned home from work Alex informed him how sad she was that "Adrew", "Hristian" and "Sammie" were at school all day...she misses them! He asked her what he could do to make her happy and she responded with..."I know I can bring my toys to your work and you can play with mommie and me!"
Poor, Poor Alex!
Thank heavens preschool is starting next week and today was meet your teacher day!
Alex picked out her special outfit and even put on lipstick and "fume" (perfume) for the special day. What is she going to do for the first day of kindergarten??? I just don't even want to think about it!
Look closely at the beautiful lipstick Alex applied herself
Alex with her new teacher Miss Marcia
Alex with Miss Lindsey
She is so excited to make some new friends and to have a little time away from Mom. I on the other hand am going to have to adjust. I am sure I will shed a few tears on the first day and she could really care less! While leaving preschool today she noticed the playground and a very special castle slide which she informed me is where "Sleeping Bootie" lives. I think my little princess is going to be right at home!!
"Sleeping Bootie's Castle"









No comments:
Post a Comment