About a month ago Jake received an email from the President of the bank...Scott Anderson. The letter informed him that in 1986 the bank introduced the "Excellence....It Starts With Me" program. In conjunction with that program, they also instituted a special award to be given annually to six employees who have consistently demonstrated in their performance a dedication to excellence in all facets of their work. (Can you tell I am repeating this word for word? *LOL*)
Jake was nominated by his associates and selected to receive this award. This is one of the most prestigious commendations that the bank offers.
We are so proud of him. He is such an amazing man and such a wonderful husband and father. It is exciting to see him recognized for all of his hard work.
Last night he received his award along with a few others. It was such a wonderful night and both of his parents were also there to support him. He is truly amazing and was by far the youngest one there to receive the award. Not only was he the youngest one there but Jake is also the youngest Senior Vice President in the history of Zions bank ( I know I am bragging, but being his wife that is one of my privileges). I am so proud of him!
CONGRATULATIONS JAKE!!! We love you!!









5 comments:
Moms get to brag as well...Jake you are amazing.What you have accomplished at such a young age is no small feat..Your parents are very proud of you for your accomplishments at your work.
However we are most proud of the individual that you are..You are one of the most forgiving, loving and positive people we know..
Your life has been challenging, but you always come out a better man.You surprise us with how easy it is for you to always take the higher road..
Yes..We notice everything.
Love mom and Dad
Congratulations Jake!!! We will have to get together to help "celebrate" when we get back in town. You all look so great, hope you had a great night...can't wait to hear all about it :)
Wow! Congratulations Jake, that is awesome - well done!
I always love bragging about my bros. I couldn't be more proud and happy for you.
Seriously I have tears while I'm typing this.
Love you bro
Justin
Congrats Jake! You are absolutely awesome! You never cease to amaze me!
Post a Comment