Last spring while still in bed I was awoken to a scratching coming from my laundry room. Of course Jake was out of town which means I freaked out...Of course! I didn't know what to do...I was for sure that some animal was inside my dryer. I called my neighbor who came over and assured me that the scratching was probably coming from my vent not my dryer. After climbing a ladder and checking out my vent she...yes I said she(obviously she's a little braver than I am)said it was probably just a bird trying to find somewhere to nest. She couldn't see anything and so I thought the cost was clear....So I thought!
Monday morning I noticed my dryer wasn't heating. I called my friend and neighbor to come and fix it and this is what he found inside the vent of my dryer...
Are you kidding me??? What kind of bird would build a nest inside the vent of the dryer!! Seriously! I guess he was just trying to get out of the cold(Yes I said HE...No mother would FRY her little chicks!)
15 years ago









2 comments:
Seriously this "you tube" material..
Unbelievable..
Sorry, I got so heated up in the moment I forgot to put "is" in front of "you tube"..
That was a major fire waiting to happen..
Post a Comment