Monday, June 2, 2008

"SASSITUDE!!"



This would be my new word for my girls! They both most definitely have a little bit off Sass and a lot of attitude! Don't mess with them they can both hold there own.
I was so excited when I found out Sammie was a girl. I was excited for all of the bows and pink painted toes and seriously who doesn't love all of the clothes!?! You can only handle buying so many t-shirts and shorts for boys... but with girls the possibilities are endless, my girls closets can prove that...just one of my many weaknesses! Of course I was just as excited to find out Alex was a girl but knew what I was in for...SASSITUDE and a ton of DRAMA!!
Alex has decided her new favorite movie is Hair Spray. I know it is not necessarily a movie for a 2 year old but if you could just see her watch it you would die. She is constantly strutting around the house singing..."OH OH OH, Look at my hair....you can't compare " and "He bumped me, he looked at me and stared and he tapped me and knocked me off my feet." and her newest line is...said while pulling off Christian's Glasses..."You don't need these to see what's under this."
Like I said she has got a whole lot of SASSITUDE, and if I can be totally honest...I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

That is hillarious! I haven't seen Hairspray, but now I want to! You go girls!
PS I haven't forgotten about calling you back, I'm just REALLY behind. I'll try to catch you today. I DO want to do the skirtchaser! I think it would be a ton of fun. I think Kristy would like to do it too!

The Cundick Family said...

Drama Drama Drama...I so agree. They are quite a pair. I love hang out and playing with Sammie and Alex since I will never have a daughter I enjoy every single moment. Go Girls!!!

Brittany said...

I'm fairly familiar with Sassitude... I don't know where I got it though... (certainly not the Nielsen family!)

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors