This could possibly be one of the saddest days of my life!
I learned yesterday that my Dr. of over 13 years Dr. Hamer Reiser had passed away suddenly in his sleep. He was only 60. I didn't think that this would find me in such bad spirits but it has. He delivered all 4 of my beautiful children, which for those of you who have had children will know this is rare. He was always so kind and has always made me feel so comfortable. I met with him just weeks ago and had an appointment to return in a few weeks. I feel lost! I was so content and happy with Dr. Reiser and now get to start from scratch...this is AWFUL! With everything I have been going through this feels like a huge road block! I know everything will be alright and that my loss can't even compare to the loss his family is feeling. I feel so sad for his sweet family. He leaves behind 5 of his 6 children and both of his parents. What a wonderful man...what a wonderful Dr.










2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your doctor. There is a special connection to the person who delivered all your children, and I am sorry for your loss.
I saw his obituary in the paper today and I can tell he was truly a loved man.
That is so sad! I'm so sorry, I totally know how you feel abtu when you find a Dr. you love! That's so neat he has delivered all your kids. I'm so sorry for the loss!
Post a Comment