To This I have to say...Whatever...Hooray and a big WHATEVER!!!
Andrew Dancing to Twist and Shout
Christian and his 3rd Grade teacher Mrs Schiffman
Sammie and Her Teacher Miss Mower
Sammie and her Kindergarten Friends Ayden, Kennadee, and Kyndra
Best Friends Ayden and Sammie and their friend Austin
Christian Dancing to Achy Breaky Heart
Andrew Too Cool For School!!
Jake informed me yesterday he was on his way home to pack. I guess he told me last week he had yet another business trip which I did not remember. How is it that I didn't remember?? Maybe because he didn't tell me, or quite possibly I am losing my mind. I would like to think it is the first but to be honest wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter!
To top the day off my stomach began to ache just before he left to the airport. I am not the happiest person to be around when I don't feel good, I want to shut myself in my room and not be bothered...let's be honest with 4 kids and a husband this never happens!
It wasn't too long after I heard the garage door shut that my new bed became the bathroom floor...You have got to be kidding me! This was quite possibly the worst flu I have ever had. Every sound and smell in the house was magnified by 100 and every commercial on the T.V. was about food!! SERIOUSLY I'M NOT KIDDING!!
Thank Heavens for my Mom who must have known I wasn't feeling good. She called just at the right time (or can I say worst) and headed right over to take care of the kids. Before I knew it Sam and Alex were packed and headed for a sleep over at grandmas and the boys were tucked snugly in their beds. They both had a big day ahead of them...School was finally out!!!
Our school does a big dance concert the last day of school and it is such a blast! I was so sorry to have missed it this year but thanks to my friend Renee have plenty of pictures.
Christian's grade danced to Achy Breakey Heart and Andrew danced to twist and shout...which he wasn't too excited about. Come on he's twelve...dancing is bad enough and twist and shout just made it hurt that much more!!
So here's to a great Summer...with the bugs behind us and hopefully this yucky weather...We are looking forward to a fun couple of months!!!
To top the day off my stomach began to ache just before he left to the airport. I am not the happiest person to be around when I don't feel good, I want to shut myself in my room and not be bothered...let's be honest with 4 kids and a husband this never happens!
It wasn't too long after I heard the garage door shut that my new bed became the bathroom floor...You have got to be kidding me! This was quite possibly the worst flu I have ever had. Every sound and smell in the house was magnified by 100 and every commercial on the T.V. was about food!! SERIOUSLY I'M NOT KIDDING!!
Thank Heavens for my Mom who must have known I wasn't feeling good. She called just at the right time (or can I say worst) and headed right over to take care of the kids. Before I knew it Sam and Alex were packed and headed for a sleep over at grandmas and the boys were tucked snugly in their beds. They both had a big day ahead of them...School was finally out!!!
Our school does a big dance concert the last day of school and it is such a blast! I was so sorry to have missed it this year but thanks to my friend Renee have plenty of pictures.
Christian's grade danced to Achy Breakey Heart and Andrew danced to twist and shout...which he wasn't too excited about. Come on he's twelve...dancing is bad enough and twist and shout just made it hurt that much more!!
So here's to a great Summer...with the bugs behind us and hopefully this yucky weather...We are looking forward to a fun couple of months!!!









2 comments:
*YAHOOOOOOOOOOO* School is finally out! I think I am more excited than my boys are...is that bad? Maybe I will get to sleep in, who am I kidding! I hope you feel better very soon and are back to your sweet self, love ya........
I'm glad you are feeling better and hopefully the fam has a relaxed summer schedule . Summer is all about soaking up a bit of laziness and a lot of fun!
Post a Comment