Monday, June 9, 2008

A House Is Made Of Sticks And Beams...A Home Is Made Of Love And Dreams...




We knew when we bought our house 3 years ago that is would be a fixer upper. We just thought we could decide what we wanted to fix and when.


After this wet winter we found out (in more than one place) that we needed a new roof.


Through one of Jake's friends we found a guy to do it, and if you can believe it I actually am excited!! I joked with the man on the first day about being safe. I told him I would just die if he fell off my roof...I guess I should have mentioned falling through!! Yes...he fell through our roof, Alex's bedroom ceiling to be exact!


We are just happy that he wasn't hurt. Guess we will be getting a new sky light!! J/K

2 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

OMG! When you said you had a hole in the ceiling I didn't know you meant HOLE!!! Glad you were in Park City with us and not home when it happened...LOL!!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

YIKES! Geez, I spend a few days away from your blog and you have a million posts to read! Such is life at your always-busy house!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors