Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Dad Is COOL!!!


For all of you who didn't know Jake is employed with Zions Bank. He has been for over 10 years and loves it. Today while running errands(once again), I passed a new Zions bank branch. Sammie who was sitting in the back seat noticed the new building and told me " Hey mom look I think that's a Zions Bank" I confirmed that indeed it was and her response to me was "WOW!! Zions bank is becoming popular, they are making a lot of them!" She then told me that she was going to have to let her Dad know that he worked at a popular place, which in her mind makes her dad so COOL!! Now if I could only convince her I was!!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Liz, I think you're totally cool! Your kids know it too, how could they not! Look how awesome of a mom you are!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors