Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...Beautiful Beau



Meet our newest cousin Beau Charles Heugly! He was born Saturday and we are so excited to meet him. Yes you heard that right...we have not yet met him and it is killing us!! Seriously when you live a mile away, that is pretty sad! We were out of town when little Beau decided to come and came home with tummy aches. Not wanting to spread our germs we have stayed away but will meet him tomorrow night! I've heard he is darling and quite the little eater! GO BEAU!


He is the youngest of 5 and is the son to Jakes twin brother Joe. He follows his older sisters Dakota, Emma and Camri and Older Brother Colin who I'm sure can't wait for him to grow up to shoot some basketballs. I can only imagine what it must be like growing up in a family of girls and being surrounded by tons of barbies.


We may have not met you yet little Beau but already love you tons and can't wait to give you tons of kisses!


Love Uncle Jake, Aunt Liz, and Cousins Drew, Christian, Sammie and Alex

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

What a nice blog, I can't wait to see what you write after you meet him! :)

He is a little sweetheart and is looking forward to meeting his aunt, uncle and cousins. Thanks for the kind words, you guys are the best!!

The Cundick Family said...

OMG..he is sooo cute! Congratulations Joe and Marci!! Makes me baby hungry but there no sense in that :)

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors