I'm practically perfect in every respect.
I haven't a flaw you could ever detect.
As soon as you know me I'm sure you'll agree
there's no one around who's as perfect as me.
I'm handsome and rich, with a generous heart.
I'm funny, and charming, and totally smart.
At school, in my classes, I only get A's.
I'm also athletic in so many ways.
My clothes are expensive. My hair is just right.
My teeth are all straight, and they're shiny and white.
I'm practically perfect. I'm sure you could tell.
And, oh, did I mention? I'm humble as well.
--Kenn Nesbitt
I haven't a flaw you could ever detect.
As soon as you know me I'm sure you'll agree
there's no one around who's as perfect as me.
I'm handsome and rich, with a generous heart.
I'm funny, and charming, and totally smart.
At school, in my classes, I only get A's.
I'm also athletic in so many ways.
My clothes are expensive. My hair is just right.
My teeth are all straight, and they're shiny and white.
I'm practically perfect. I'm sure you could tell.
And, oh, did I mention? I'm humble as well.
--Kenn Nesbitt
This has become a game at our house...what will Alex look like when she wakes up...and while we're at it what time will she wake up!?! It is 10:32 as I am typing and Alex is still counting sheep!!
Yesterday she woke up looking like this and I couldn't stop laughing. In a few years she is going to hate me for posting pictures of her like this...not to mention she is going to hate looking like this. She better get over her sleeping in, come school days she is going to have to wake up early to tame her wild hair!!
I think this pretty much sums up our summer...CRAZY!!









No comments:
Post a Comment