
Tonight I was filling out some questionnaires for primary. They were supposed to be handed in by the middle of January...can we say procrastination??
One of the questions was what do you want to be when you grow up. Christian wants to be an artist or a pilot...Sam answered with "a professional soccer player" I laughed and reminded her she has never played soccer which she then replied "I know mom that's why I am going to sign up!"
FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.
1 comment:
OMG!! I guess we had better go sign her and Ayden up before it's to late :)
Post a Comment