Wow it has been over a week since I have blogged and my fingers can barely type!! I have been going through blog with drawl and have missed checking up on all of our friends and families blogs as well.
We took a much needed vacation to Hilton Head South Carolina and had an absolute blast! We played too hard, stayed up too late, slept in too late and ate too much seafood...o.k. I didn't eat any seafood but I did eat a lot!! I have discovered pecan pralines and let me tell you they are soooo delicious and not at all diet friendly! Honestly though I was on vacation and who really cares! I might have to dedicate a whole post to these yummy little morsels! Yes they are that good!
Hilton Head is gorgeous and very relaxing. I have never had so much fun and felt so lazy in my life. Something about this place just makes you want to relax, and relaxing it what we did!
Hilton Head is gorgeous and very relaxing. I have never had so much fun and felt so lazy in my life. Something about this place just makes you want to relax, and relaxing it what we did!
We have now made it home and I am sick! I don't know if it is because I am exhausted or if I caught a bug on the plane but I can barely get out of bed!! WHATEVER! I promise when things turn around at home I will post all of our pictures. Jake is quite the photographer and took many...too many pictures of our vacation! I promise you after seeing all of them you will feel like you were with us!!
Come back real soon Y'all!










2 comments:
I totally missed you! I'm glad you had a fun trip! Let's get together sometime and celebrate your big birthday!
I did miss you...I was becoming used to seeing new stuff on a regular basis!:) Glad your back...
Post a Comment