Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes...WHATEVER!!


This morning after being serenaded by my children, my cute sammie informed me that now that I am 30 according to my son Andrew I am a good kisser! He then corrected her... not a good kisser a geezer! Thanks Andrew I love you too!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Geezers are like 70, no need to worry about that yet! A neighbor of mine told me last year when I turned 30 that 'people started taking her more seriously when she turned 30' I looked at her and thought in my mind, people have always taken me seriously....It was funny advice. Anyways, have a fabulous day!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I totally agree with Andrew, you ARE a geezer! Happy birthday anyway!

Michael and Natalia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!!!!
love, the Howards

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Liz! Hope it was wonderfully fun!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors