Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know...


I'M SEXY!! With my 30th birthday just minutes away I am having a little bit of a crisis! Well not really... I just wanted to type that! I am actually excited about turning 30, and was even more excited to learn that in this month's issue of Cosmo I am considered SEXY!! Seriously I'm not kidding you! Work with me here!
I don't subscribe to Cosmo but something about this months issue caught my eye! Inside I discovered that according to who ever wrote the article I'm SEXY!
Did you know if you blog you are Sexy? Seriously now all of you who think I am addicted can stop bugging me because...I'm Sexy! Did you know that Training for a marathon makes you sexy...Hey I just finished training in fact I just ran a marathon! Good thing Cosmo didn't see my pictures! But hey I'm not going to argue because...I'm Sexy! Did you know that kissing a smoking-hot guy makes you sexy? HELLO! Have you seen my smoking-hot husband?? I am so glad I get to kiss him and as a bonus I get to be SEXY! How awesome is that!?! Even asking your guy to move your T.V. makes you sexy. I bet you can't guess what's on the top of my honey do list tonight!?!
Some other things that make you sexy are...short shorts that show some leg and comically over sized lips on a shirt. So if you see me walking around in daisy dukes and a rolling stones t-shirt don't laugh because...I'm Sexy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Bday Liz (a.k.a Sexy Marathoner ;-))

-Kums

Ryan and Alicia said...

Ah, what would we do without the treasured Cosmo gods constantly reassuring us what's sexy or not! Hey, thanks for sharing your amazing marathon experience. I totally got teary eyed thinking of what a challenge that must have been. Your family and friends must love you!Too cute.I love that Jake ran across the finish line with you.

Becky said...

you are so funny! hope your birthday is the best! I'll take you out to lunch (maybe next week! I'll call you!)

The Cundick Family said...

*lol* Jake is so lucky to have such a hot wife! I just hope you don't have to remind him to often...TTFN

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors