So I thought my recovery from Saturday's race was going to be a nightmare! I thought I wouldn't be able to move and that I would be in bed for the next week unable to function. I was wrong, I can move around just great...a little sore but I'm not stuck in bed. However I can barely sleep because of my lovely sunburned arms! When I started the race I was wearing a long sleeve shirt under my tank. I wasn't planning on removing it thinking there was no way it was going to get too hot. I was wrong and I am now fried!!! I would show pictures but trust me they aren't pretty and I'm not talking about the sunburn!!! Couldn't somebody have told me I looked like that...Seriously I thought we were all friends!! Not only do I have sausages for arms but now they look like they are well done! WHATEVER!!! Lesson learned next time I will wear sunblock!! Did I just say next time?? Hmmmmm, I guess it wasn't that bad after all!
15 years ago










1 comment:
Liz your arms are so hot.....lrrrrrr
Post a Comment