Monday, May 12, 2008

“One day without lacrosse is like a thousand innings of baseball"





This has become Andrew and Christians new motto. This year we decided to skip baseball and give lacrosse a try. We are very new to this game and have decided it trumps baseball...in fact Andrew is even talking of having it take footballs place! Now that is SERIOUS!!
Andrew is up early in the morning and outside weather permitting practicing his cradling and throwing. Christian however not as obsessed as Andrew is having a blast! I am enjoying watching them try out this new game and personally think they just look too cute in their helmets! SERIOUSLY I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE THEM!
We are having too much fun and the season is going by too fast...we only have 4 games left! What a fun and crazy experience this has been! Weekdays have been consumed by practices while Saturdays have been spent driving all over Utah to the games! Jake and I have had to split up since the games are overlapping and are no where near each other!! This last Saturday I was able to see Andrew's game and Seriously what a fun game it was to watch! You are lucky if you can keep track of the ball let alone the score. The guy next to me must have gotten so tired of me asking him what the score was! lol Andrew's team beat Alta 10-7 while Christian's team beat Riverton 9-2! Way to go boys we are so proud of you!!!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors