Monday, May 12, 2008

All I ever needed to know, I learned in kindergarten.




I learned my A,B,C's and 1,2,3's to tie my shoes and when to say "please" It's time to move on, I've had lots of fun But look out Grade One... Here I Come!


Sammie had her end of year program on Friday. I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. What a fun and crazy year it has been. Sam was the first in our family to try out morning kindergarten and it has been quite the experience! We have discovered this year that Sam is not a morning person! We have tried pretty much everything we can to make mornings run more smoothly and NOTHING has ever really worked! It has become quite the game at our house...who can guess Sammie's mood at 7:30 a.m.!?! I'll let you in on a little secret...if you guess ornery, 90% of the time you will be right! Call at about 8:00 a.m. and I guarantee she will be crying saying I am the meanest mom in the world because I am brushing her hair!! I promise...give it a try!
Besides not loving mornings it has been a great year! She loves her class and has learned so much. She has made many new friends and is quite the social little butterfly...I wonder where she got that from??
Her program was so cute. They sang many songs they had learned throughout the year from ABC's to Nuttin for Christmas! My favorite was the number rumba...too cute!
We are looking forward to summer so we can play, sleep in and rest up because first grade here we come!!

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Oh my goodness! You only have one true baby left! Why to they have to keep growing up?! Yikes!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors