The past few days I have not really been in the mood to blog! Maybe this is because I don't feel too well, or maybe it is because I still wish I was on vacation or maybe I just don't have anything to blog about! WHATEVER! We all know that will never happen!
Today I was driving in my car with my good friend Renee and 4 of our kids. We were on a mission to find a clothing store she had heard about...you know me I can't pass up shopping let a lone a good deal. We had just left the verizon store because my phone was fried and I needed a new one, which can I just tell you my new phone is seriously the cutest thing. We were headed towards the freeway and Renee was driving giving me some alone time with my new phone, I swear you need a degree to use it. I am hoping it only takes me a few months to figure this thing out but hey did I tell you how cute it is?...what's a few months!?!
We were just headed up the ramp when my CAUTION tire pressure very low sign came on! Renee brought this to my attention and I hit the reset button trying to ignore the FLASHING SIGN! Hey there was a sale up ahead!! Just minutes later Renee informed me that something was wrong and that she thought we had a flat tire! Flat tire on the freeway...not a good thing!! Flat tire on the freeway, two women 4 children and two husbands who are out of town for work...really not a good thing! We quickly took the first exit and pulled to the side! I have never had a flat tire and my first reaction was to start laughing, what else was I going to do?? While I stood there laughing Renee reached in the glove box to find the manual...yes we know how to change a tire but reaching the spare underneath the car was a completely different story!
Just as my stomach was beginning to hurt from laughing so hard and Renees fingers were getting papercuts our knight in shining armor showed up! Officer Cox to the rescue! We must have looked completely desperate and probably so LAME! I am sure many who passed us had a good laugh! He changed my tire while I learned all about him and his family...we are practically best friends now! What an experience and would you believe it I had my camera with me to document it all!! Would you expect anything less? NO I was not going to take pictures of the sale!! I am not that crazy...I still had my camera in the car from the zoo field trip the day before!
So sad to say we didn't make it to the one day sale and to be honest I probably won't be hitting any sales any time soon!! $800 later I have 4 new tires! Can I add they are quite possibly the cutest new tires ever, however they still aren't as cute as my new phone!









3 comments:
That is the worst feeling! I hate flat tires, and wouldn't ya know, both flat tires that I've ever had were on the freeway, and like 2 weeks apart from one another...totally lame! I am so glad you guys had fun on your vacation!
Whew!!!!I'm just glad your phone was cute...You crack me up...Sounds like another tender mercie..Flat tires on the freeway can be deadly..Thanks to officer cox for helping the damsels in distress..
Liz we have missed your blogging..Welcome home....
Cutest tires???? Only you!
Post a Comment