Monday, May 12, 2008

Hilton Head South Carolina

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Your pictures are so great! (It didn't take quite an hour...:) Looks like you guys had a blast. I love all the pictures of your kids and you'll have to use the RIP ones for Halloween somehow. It's so beautiful there, it makes me want to go there!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

So tell the truth... what are you going to do with all of the pics since you are not a "Utah scrapbooking mom"? Great pictures deserve a book! I guess a blog slideshow is pretty great too, since more people can see them. I'm glad you had so much fun!

The Cundick Family said...

I am so jealous that you went to "lady and sons" I absolutely love Hilton Head and Savannah! I really like the "Jake's Cargo" and the "RIP" pictures. We are glad you are home but are really happy that you had a great time and enjoyed the area as much as we did.

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors