I told you Jake is quite the photographer! He takes pictures of everything and it has only taken me 2 days to download all of the pictures into a slide show!! Watch if you have an hour I promise it will be like you were there with us! I am sure you can just hear Jake saying..."Work it, Own it" "The Heugly's... their so hot right now" and "Just one more picture I promise!"
Seriously though we had so much fun and got pictures of practically every second! Except for the pictures of me on the beach...trust me you will be glad!! Me in a swimming suit, sunburned and covered in sand to look like a mermaid...so not hot right now!!
We had a blast and wish we could hop on a plane and head back! We loved just laying on the beach or by the pool! We also took a few road trips to Charleston and Savannah where I discovered pecan pralines...probably why the swimsuit photos weren't very flattering! WHATEVER!! We wish you all could have been there with us...how fun would that have been!
15 years ago









1 comment:
Thanks for posting the cute pics. of your vacation....Loved everything..
I do believe you have convinced me to go to So. Carolina...
What an adorable family..
What a fun memory for your kids.
Post a Comment