Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weighty Wednesday!


I couldn't help it, I love this picture!! I have always wished I was taller. 5' 3" just doesn't cut it! I've always thought if I was just a few inches...o.k. even just a couple I would look so much better, not to mention some things would be so much easier. Reaching cereal off the top shelf wouldn't be such a chore and I could stop having to buy my clothes in the petite section...capris would look like capris instead of floods! How great would that be??
So It's that time again! Wow how a week has sure flown by! I was a little nervous this morning considering I have felt like I have done nothing but eat this week!! I have learned that I make frequent trips to the fridge just to open it, like something yummy is going to magically appear. Of course it never does but yet I still keep returning to check...maybe just maybe one of these days it might...you never know. It could happen!
So I know you are all just in complete suspense and can hardly stand it...3 more down. That is a total of 6.5 down! HOORAY!! I can't believe it. I have always thought the best way to loose weight is to stop eating...I was wrong. I just need to make better choices.
So here are a few things I have learned...I eat just to eat...bored, tired, happy, sad, I just like to eat, don't we all? I don't drink enough water...coke zero is my drink of choice and I have to make a conscious effort to drink water instead. Loosing weight means less points...I dropped 3 points today WHATEVER!!! I knew this was going to happen, I just wasn't ready! No matter how I look I always think I look worse. There are pictures of me years ago and I think wow what I wouldn't do to go back to that "Liz" yet when I was that "Liz" I wasn't happy then either. I am always looking at others and think they look great(no matter the size) so why can't I just be happy with myself at every size? Do you think I have a few issues? It's o.k. I would have to agree! WHATEVER I'm working on it!
So here's to another great week. I can only hope I can keep this up. I have been so busy and preoccupied with so many things and I am sure life is going to settle down before I know it...I can only hope! Not to mention a much needed vacation is right around the corner and I am totally going to Paula Dean's restaurant...do you think she has anything Weight Watcher friendly on her menu? I highly doubt it! I just might have to skip my Weighty Wednesday the week I get home...just kidding. I have promised I would be stick with this and be honest so honest is what I will be! Till next Wednesday!

3 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Ok so you bet ne by 3.5 WHATEVER!! How did you loose so much? AWESOME!! I always wished I was taller too...I have always wanted to be 5'7....guess it's time to let it go. Keep up the good work!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Congratulations! That's 6 less pounds you have to carry over the finish line!

Lance and Becky said...

I am soooo fighting this battle with weight! The only way I loose is if I run, but that means like 6 miles a day, I just can't get motivated! I love that picture though, that is sooooo how I feel! You are doing great, my gosh, at least you're doing something about it....I suck!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors