Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Too much time on my hands!


With only a few days until the marathon I am doing about anything to keep my mind off the big run. I have cleaned and cleaned and still my house doesn't look clean but I still keep cleaning. I have headed to the park and caught up on a few shows and still can't think of much but running! AHHHH!! So I then decided I needed to try something new...something different...step outside of the box if you will. I decided to check up on a few of your blogs. I know shocking...me checking blogs. Well while checking up on all of you I have discovered a new game. One you just might need to try, if you ever have a free minute. You have all heard of the 6 degrees of kevin bacon right? This is where you can link any actor to kevin bacon. I am not very good at this game but have found a better one. What about the six degrees of blogging?? Too much free time...I know!

So here's what I found and how you play...I linked to our good friend Sam's blog page who has a link to his friend Alicia who has a link to Jen who used to cut my hair. She has a link to Andrea who is her sister in law and I used to live in her ward. Andrea has a link to Kara who lived in my old ward and I used to play Bunco with her. Kara has a link to Courtney who used to live in my old ward and now lives in my in-laws ward who has a link to Michelle who I used to visit teach a million years ago. So this is 7 degrees not 6 and I am sure I could keep going but you get the idea. How fun is this! I love that because all of you blog I can keep in touch or get back into touch with people I haven't seen or heard from in a long time.

On one of the blog pages I hit has a little message saying...Doesn't it sometimes feel like we are "spying" on our friends and family when we visit their blogs?? Well, in order to make it seem more on the up and up...leave us a comment to let us know you stopped in! :-) So please do the same. I love knowing when you have checked our blog and love reading your messages. Please take the time to let us know you stopped by and when you get a chance try my 6 degrees of blogging. You never know who you might find or what friendship you might rekindle. GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your blog is absolutely amazing! I love it! Thanks for saying HI! I would love to see you guys! It's so true about the 7 degrees of blogging...too funny!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors