Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weighty Wednesday!


I thought this picture was perfect... with my puffy cheeks and all. Not to far off from what I really look like! Can I just say WHATEVER! So I know I only joined WW on Monday but I did say I was going to weigh in and record every Wednesday. Can I have a drum roll please...3.5 down. Can I just say BLOATED! Seriously, Whatever! I wish I could say that it was more than water but... at least it's a good jump start!
Now on to some more important business. I have been receiving a little bit of, can I say CRAP about blogging about my weight and attempt to finally stick to a diet. I know some of you think I might be a little crazy to write about it each week, but this is my way of being accountable. I know that each time I see one of you , you will probably be wondering if I am sticking to it and that is enough motivation for me. Not to mention just by blogging I have had a few friends decide to join me. How great it that!?! Just today I received a call from a friend...I will keep her anonymous, but we have decided to make this a little bit of a competition. Who's not always up for a little friendly competition. We haven't decided what the end prize will be (NO not food, we already ruled that out) but we are both working towards our 10% goal! First one there wins! So here's to a little friendly competition and can I just say GAME ON!

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

3.5???????!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO JEALOUS! Let me get in on this competition!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors