My darling husband has recently brought it to my attention that I should possibly change the name of our family blog. He thinks I should change it to Alex' s blog since she seems to be the main attraction. Whatever! I know I have four children and can I add four very sweet, loving sometimes a little crazy children. I thought I better redeem myself and what better way than through a slide show. This past summer we took a family trip to Boston. Who knew that history could be such fun?? We had a blast and can hardly wait to return. Our children were such troopers considering we all got the flu. Of course this didn't stop us from going, we just carried garbage sacs with us everywhere! I am sure there were some in Boston who were happy to see us leave, however we were quite the tourist attraction ourselves. I guess not many in Boston have ever seen 4 children from the same family let alone a double stroller. What a great trip this was and what great memories! Some suggestions though...visiting the Salem Witch Museum on the Sabbath probably not a very good idea! Now hold on a minute...we did make it up to the kids with a trip to vermont to see the birth place of the Prophet Joseph Smith. What a beautiful experience it was for all of us and one I am sure none of us will ever forget! We can hardly wait to go back !











2 comments:
Great pictures! I had no idea you had 4 kids! Ha! Im kidding, how can the "big" kids compete with the antics of a two-year-old??
Somedays I feel like I could put a live web stream on Camri and keep the world entertained non-stop. This age is just so entertaining! By the way, I love your vacation pics.
Post a Comment