Thursday, April 10, 2008

HMMMMM...

So I have been sitting here for the past...forever wondering what to blog about! Do you think this is a sign that maybe I shouldn't? Do you think this is a sign my life is becoming boring? I sure hope not! I have so much going on and you think I should have something interesting to say. I have visited so many blogs today and everyone else has something sweet or witty to say but me...NOTHING!!! I think my brain is officially fried!

I could blog about my new haircut, but then I would have to take a picture and you all know I look like a chipmunk right now...so I'll pass! I could blog about how Alex went potty in the toilet twice today, but again I would have to share a picture which could eventually lead to her never speaking to me. I could blog about how Sammie dropped something on the floor today and expected someone to pick it up for her even though it was right under her feet. She even said " I ask for one simple thing" after I refused to pick it up for her. Do you think I've used that line a few too many times?

So as you can see life is pretty boring or should I say just as it always is. So what to blog about?? Well...you didn't think I would let you down did you? I was blog surfing and I found this link to the new Twilight Movie on Jake's cousins blog. Thank you Gail and Corby! Anyone who knows me knows I am totally obsessed with the Twilight books! I am so excited for this movie and can hardly wait for it to come out! Just one more thing to look forward too! I can already smell the popcorn...Do you think I am hungry? Maybe I should have blogged about that!
http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/04/60435/index.html

1 comment:

Gail said...

I am right there with you Liz. I can't wait for the next book and the movie. I am trying to get into the actor playing Edward. I hope he can pull it off. He has big shoes to fill considering we have all dreamed about what he would look like.

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors