Saturday, April 19, 2008

On Your Marks, Get Set, GO LIZ!!!
















I know that my wife normally dominates our blog and tells everything you wanted to know, and some things you didn't want to know, about our family. Today it's her turn to be in the spotlight.
Liz started a journey, back in November, that has brought us to today. My beautiful wife is running her first Marathon! She has been training so hard and diligently each week for this moment.
I wanted everyone to know how proud I am of her for having a dream and not being afraid to live it. She is my inspiration and I love her more than anything in the entire world.
Here are the pictures I took this morning at 4:00 a.m. as she was getting ready to head to the race.
Way to go LIZ!!!

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Yay Liz!! We were watching for you on the news this morning, they had cameras along the route. What a great accomplishment, you are truly my hero!

Courtney said...

Congrats Liz! How'd you do? And, how can you look so great at 4:00 in the morning???

Sue said...

LIZ YOU SOOOOO MADE IT....YOU WERE AWESOME...WE WERE THERE WITH OUR MATCHING BLUE "TEAM HEUGLY" T-SHIRTS...IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE TO SEE YOU GO OVER THE FINISH LINE...YOU MADE US ALL PROUD...WE LOVE YOU...I'M LIVING A DREAM THROUGH YOU...WAY TO GO GIRL..

I DON'T THINK I HAVE SEEN JAKE SO HAPPY AND PROUD..

The Cundick Family said...

Awesome Liz, You are purely awesome. I love you!!!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors