This morning over breakfast Sammie informed me that she was going to be President. She said..."When I am President I am going to make school illegal." I laughed and then explained to her why this probably wasn't the best idea..however I did think it sounded like fun. I would love to be able to play all day and not have any responsibilities. She then informed me..."Fine if I can't make school illegal then I would make all boring teachers that don't do anything fun illegal." Do you think she likes kindergarten? Her cute teacher, who can I add I like very much, isn't a huge fan of recess. Sammie comes home almost everyday and informs me that her teacher is a liar because her teacher promised they could have recess and then they didn't! I can understand her frustration but can I add Sam is a little dramatic! I explained to her that next year she will get to have 3 recesses a day! HOORAY!!
Sammie also informed me that when she is President she is going to make her house a huge castle. I think she is a little confused...I think she just really wants to be QUEEN!
I don't know about all of you but I'm voting for SAMMIE!










1 comment:
She's got my vote. About the boring teachers, I say "Off with their heads!"
Post a Comment