I came out of my bedroom today to find Alex crawling around on the floor and barking like a dog.
About a year ago our family went on a cruise and so I bought this silly little harness. Cruel...I know, but I thought it was better than the alternative of loosing her in the ocean! I never actually even used it, I put it in her closet and had forgotten it was even there. She found it today and decided to try it on.
When I found her she was crawling around on all fours. I asked her what she was doing and she said "barfing" "barfing?" I asked, Which she replied "Yah, barfing...arf, arf, arf" I giggled and played along for a minute... until she asked me if I would take her for a walk! WHATEVER! I can just hear the neighbors talking about that!!!
When I found her she was crawling around on all fours. I asked her what she was doing and she said "barfing" "barfing?" I asked, Which she replied "Yah, barfing...arf, arf, arf" I giggled and played along for a minute... until she asked me if I would take her for a walk! WHATEVER! I can just hear the neighbors talking about that!!!












3 comments:
How much? Doesn't matter...Sold!! Priceless!
Super cute! I'd love to see you taking her out for a walk. (You wouldn't have to bring plastic bags for the poop!)
We have this same one. In fact I used it today with Ella at the mall!
Post a Comment